The Department of Technology (DOT) requires several security improvements across the division which changes the students’ Chromebook login experience.
After the initial request to set a two-factor method, there may be times when that selection needs to be reset or changed. Follow the below steps in configuring the two-factor methods.
- Log into ClassLink.
- At the top right, click on your profile icon, then click settings.
- Within settings, at the top, click on the Security tab.
- At the top of the Security tab, click the switch to enable two-factor auth for sign in. The switch will turn blue when enabled. After enabling it, click configure below.
- An image will show on the page. Click on it to select a preferred image that will be remembered.
- After selecting the preferred image, click the green Save button at the bottom right.
- When logging in, click on the question mark icon in order to select the chosen image.