Please follow the instructions below to log into Zoom correctly on a Windows computer.
- If you are using a Windows PC and haven’t already done so, download and install the Zoom client from Software Center. You can find Software Center by searching for it in the search bar area next to the Windows Start button.
- If your Zoom client is installed, open it. If already logged in, please log out by clicking on your account picture in the top right of the Zoom window. Then proceed to step 4.
3. After first starting the Zoom application, click on the Sign In button. You can also see the version of your Zoom client here.
4. Click on the Sign In with SSO button to log in.
5. You may be asked to enter the VBCPS Zoom domain. Please enter vbschools.
6. Enter your network login to sign in. User your your short email address (or email@example.com).
The login process may ask you to log in through Classlink. Please do so as you normally would.
That’s it! You should now be logged into the Zoom client and ready to Zoom!