There may be a time when all the settings have been reset and the Chromebook is still not performing. Resetting or powerwashing the system may get the Chromebook back to a functioning state. This does not wipe the student’s google data, which stored in the student’s cloud storage space.
- Sign out of your Chromebook.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r.
- Select Restart.
- In the box that appears, select Powerwash Continue.
- Follow the steps that appear and connect the Chromebook to an open network or VBCPSChannel. Once it is configured the VBCPSOD network will be configured automatically.
- Once the Enterprise enrollment is complete, sign in with your VBCPS account.
- Check if the problem is fixed.