Sometimes, it’s possible that a Chromebook will have trouble accessing a website. If this happens, try the options below.
Clearing Cookies and Other Site Data
- CTRL + Shift + Backspace will bring up the Clear browsing data
- Select the time range option to All time
- Select the Clear data button
*students do not have access to clear the browsing history
Reset user settings
- In the Chrome browser, select the 3 dots in the upper right hand column; Select Settings
- In the left section on the page, select Advanced; Select Reset Settings
- Select Restore setting to their original defaults; confirm to reset settings
If you are still experiencing issues after trying the steps above, try resetting your chromebook.