Students should use the settings below to configure their Zoom account.
- Students should open a new tab in the browser and go to vbschools.zoom.us
- Click on the “Sign In” button
- Students should be redirected to their profile page in Zoom
- If asked for your company domain, enter vbschools
- If students receive a message that they need to verify their Zoom account through email, students should open the G Suite folder on their ClassLink Launchpad and open Gmail. (When students launch Gmail, since they have already authenticated through ClassLink, they will not need to enter their credentials again).
- It may take a few minutes to receive the Gmail verification email.
- Students should click on the blue button in the email to activate their account and click on the button to link it to the VBCPS Zoom subscription. After completing the activation process, students should be redirected to their Zoom account profile page.
- To validate that your Zoom account is set up correctly, please review the Personal Meeting ID section of your Zoom Profile page. If the website URL starts with “https://vbschools.zoom.us” then your account has been set up correctly.
Additional details and resources about Zoom are available here at the vbcpssupport.com website. If students have any difficulties logging in, they should alert their teacher who will guide them to additional support resources as necessary.